Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I know I am a God's favorite bOY :-)

Time is moving pretty fast…..Half of my 2nd  semester is already over just like that…. Enjoying…. Having fun….. Exploring new opportunities….. And with time the fire within me is growing stronger… and deep… More I am moving forward more I am wishing to achieve everything…. My life before 1 year was different…. 

Entered into the college life…. It was beautiful and different…. A free life….. Independence of doing whatever… no uniform…. No boundaries….. No pressure…. A free bird…. Flying high…. Learned lessons of life….. Tried every stupid thing with friends…. Loved every damn bit of my graduation life I am a driven person… driven by will power and passion…. And I know God is there for me…. The best thing He gave me is my family…. And people around me…. I am really a *Blessed bOY*… :)

I know God I blame You at times….. Emotionally blackmail You by shedding tears…. Whenever things don’t go my way I shout at You… complain…. But trust me I really love You and have complete faith in You…. From within I know You won’t do any wrong to me…. And I know each time You show me WHY You do not listen to me… I know am still your li’l kid who is too reluctant to grow up…. And I know that You still love me that way…. :D…..
You always choose THE BEST for me…. And God.. To tell You the truth… I am loving it ;)

And I know… that You know…. What I am waiting for now…. *wink wink* :D
Love you :-) :-)



By
HARIKRISHNA ANGARU
Copyright © Harikrishna 2010

1 comment:

  1. Hey its quite interesting.its really TOOOOOOOO TOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

    ReplyDelete