Wednesday, September 29, 2010

love.......prema.......pyar......kadal......


I am rather sceptical about love, once in a while, though love surrounds me in its most intense forms every single day. I have never believed in the overdose of red on Valentine's, though red roses are something I drool on.

But you know what, I love love. Because it makes people happy, simple. Be it of any kind. You know you are loved a lot and that feeling alone makes up for all the bad hair days, the really bad days, the power shutdown hours. That feeling of elation makes up for all the lows. To love and to be loved.

Today, I heard some love stories. I remembered a few more. I have lived through some, my own and that of my friends' I was closely part of. 

I believe in love stories that stay untold. I believe ones where letters are written everyday for several decades. I believe that love sustains. I believe in those stories today, mine, some others, of the ones I know. Love is beautiful, is it really?




By
HARIKRISHNA ANGARU
Copyright © Harikrishna 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment