Monday, January 24, 2011

Food in my Tummy is so Yummy Yummy




SO I haven't blog in a couple of  months. What happened to me??? I've been eating and eating nonstop this past few months. It's crazy! I couldnt get a single NICE picture because if I see a nice, pretty food- I eat them! Yikes! So here, I give you guys a sense of what's coming :) FOOD FOOD & MORE FOOD. 

Anyways, I'm going on a strict diet. I'm currently taking  salad & juices.... because I noticed that I've been eating WAYYY too much JUNK FOOD & GOING OUT WAYYY TOO MUCH. I've had it. My money's going away. I've got to... got to.. save them from being extinct. My wallet has a HUGE HOLE….! I NEED TO TAPE IT. DON'T YOU HATE IT? :( BEING A Boy IS HARD)


By
HARIKRISHNA ANGARU
Copyright © Harikrishna 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment