Wednesday, April 6, 2011

02 April 2011...I never forgot in my life time


“Yipppeeeeee..Yes..yeah..A 28 year wait for world cup title…We Won the world cup...we r the world champions…u know what it’s a incredible win…A dream of 122 crores of people they woke up with pounding hearts…I am speechless, to be honest, to express myself and how I feel n I don’t know what these feelings r…I am crying, I am dancing, I am shouting, I am jumping, I am cheering..I’m luv’n it…

Its unbelievable feeling…a night of fire works…a night of loud cheering…this is not possible every night… the vizag beach road n streets filled up with thousands of people…the vizagites determined to take the celebrations to another level…One night is not enough to cheer india’s win…

I sat edge of my seat for whole match..my friends n parents lost their hope when Tendulkar and Sehwag went out…but I explained every one at this time we need a very good partnership by gods grace its happened between gambhir n kohli…afterwards a dhoni’s miracle with 91 n he ends the match with a huge six..awesome…In a cricket crazy country it doesn't get bigger than winning the World Cup…

Chak de india…Jai Hind..

By
HARIKRISHNA ANGARU
Copyright © Harikrishna 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment