Monday, May 30, 2011

What I want to do before I die?


Well, I know most of us don't think about death much.  Some don't think about it because they are afraid, others don't because they have accepted death as the ultimate reality, but we all have goals. Things we want to get done before our journey is over.

Before I die, I want to remember every single moment of my life and smile because I wouldn't have done ANYTHING different.

What I want to do before I die:-
have a respectable job, one that i love to do
world tour
have a happy family life
have a party house, where i can have reunions of all the wonderful people i meet
meet as many new people as possible

 would say, I am the same person I was then as I am now….. still a few things on that list I have to get done…. mainly my goal in life is to EXPERIENCE IT. And that hasn’t changed.
I really beleive I am not driven by money. Some say that is stupid…and yes, it seems to have gotten me into SHORT TERM problems in the past……even tonight my friend saikrishna  said “if you keep being so nice, you’ll even have no money to wear the shirt you have on”. So strange, but you know what, if that is how it will be, then I will have lived my life anyway.
WHO CARES ABOUT MONEY. you live, you die. Nothing can be taken with you when you’re gone.so finally i want to say one thing to all my frnds "just do wat u want to do in ur life".

By
HARIKRISHNA ANGARU
Copyright © Harikrishna 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment