Friday, July 1, 2011

HRK ask…am I a great person?

I will live as if I am a great person.  I will practice being great each day of my life.I have only one life, and I may as well make it a great one.  I have little to lose and much to gain by living as if I am great.  I will live as if my dreams are possible and work each day to make them happen.

Practice is the path to greatness.  I will practice doing the things that great people do.  I will find out what they do, how they do it, and I will do the same thing.Greatness doesn’t come suddenly.  It happens one day at a time as I persistently move in the direction of my dreams.  It’s something I do every day, all day long.  My path to greatness is always under construction.God designed me to live as if I am a great person. There is no preset limit to how far I can go or how good my life can become.

By
HARIKRISHNA ANGARU
Copyright © Harikrishna 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment